Product and service concept
Creography: tools for your innovation meetings
Inventing ideas to develop a new product or service is a daily challenge.
This does not mean becoming an inventor, but asking the most practical questions possible in order to identify ourselves closely with the end user; it means exploring, never taking for granted, and above all, engaging the chain of stakeholders and suppliers involved in the implementation process.
It is only through proactive involvement that it is possible to maximise the productivity of single members, reduce implementation times for individual projects, and tackle the market with the necessary conviction.
JUST FOR INNOVATION
Gruppi di lavoro intedipartimentali
Dipartimento ricerca e sviluppo
Enti di formazione
Facilitatori, team coach e consulenti
- Identifying new ideas for a product range that is going out of production
- Inventing new methods for improving internal communications and information transfer
- Finding new promotional methods for training activities
- Discovering new instruments to encourage access to new sales points
- Creating a format for introducing the company to new employees
- Creating presentations for new equipment or machinery
- Collecting proposals for designing a production line.